Library Support - Liaison
The Connect Library Liaison group consists of K-12 School Library/Media representatives from Member and Independent school systems (public and private) in the Connect service area. The Liaison/Assistant Liaison is Connectís primary contact for communications regarding all components of INFOhio support services.
Meeting Schedule: To register for any meetings, visit the Events Scheduler.
|Wednesday, September 6, 2017||Agenda||Meeting Powerpoint|
|Tuesday, December 5, 2017||Agenda||Meeting Powerpoint|
|Thursday, March 1, 2018||Agenda||Meeting Powerpoint|
|Wednesday, May 9, 2018||Agenda||Meeting Powerpoint|
September 6, 2017 Meeting Materials
December 5, 2017 Meeting Materials
- Future Ready Library Flyer - (Kristin Dages, Hudson City Schools)
- Gale Flyer - (Andrea Eshelman - Gale Cengage Learning)
- Westlake-Porter Library Winter Book Talk - (Westlake-Porter - Youth Services Librarians)
- Serves as a liaison between Connect and the districtís building level library personnel. (Responsible for communicating district concerns at Connect meetings and disseminating information from the meetings to appropriate staff within the district.)
- Attends Liaison meetings during the school year (as possible).
- Attends library training sessions offered by Connect as needed to maintain proficiency in use of the library automation software and assists other library/media staff with training.
- Performs/assists with software settings/policy management, calendar maintenance, library staff access, and circulation policies.
- Represent all libraries automated with Connect
- Attend INFOhio Users Council Meetings
- Work with Connect staff to set agendas and facilitate Liaison meetings
- Offer feedback to Connect staff regarding meetings and training
- Provide input/feedback for the continuous improvement of Connect
Roles and Responsibilities
2017-18 INFOhio Users Council Representatives: Kristin Dages (Hudson City Schools) and Sarah Wepler (Rocky River Schools)
The Users Council Representative has the following responsibilities:
See also: Archive of previous year's Liaison meeting agendas and minutes.