Library Support - Liaison
The Connect Library Liaison group consists of K-12 School Library/Media representatives from Member and Independent school systems (public and private) in the Connect service area. The Liaison/Assistant Liaison is Connect's primary contact for communications regarding all components of INFOhio support services.
Meeting Schedule: To register for any meetings, visit the Events Scheduler.
|Wednesday, September 11, 2019||Agenda||Meeting Powerpoint|
|Tuesday, December 3, 2019||Agenda||Meeting Powerpoint|
|Wednesday, March 4, 2020||Agenda||Meeting Powerpoint|
|Thursday, May 7, 2020||Agenda||Meeting Powerpoint|
September 11, 2019 Meeting Materials
- Serves as a liaison between Connect and the district's building level library personnel. (Responsible for communicating district concerns at Connect meetings and disseminating information from the meetings to appropriate staff within the district.)
- Attends Liaison meetings during the school year (as possible).
- Attends library training sessions offered by Connect as needed to maintain proficiency in use of the library automation software and assists other library/media staff with training.
- Performs/assists with software settings/policy management, calendar maintenance, library staff access, and circulation policies.
- Represent all libraries automated with Connect
- Attend INFOhio Users Council Meetings
- Work with Connect staff to set agendas and facilitate Liaison meetings
- Offer feedback to Connect staff regarding meetings and training
- Provide input/feedback for the continuous improvement of Connect
Roles and Responsibilities
2019-20 INFOhio Users Council Representatives: Kristin Dages (Hudson City Schools) and Sarah Wepler (Rocky River Schools)
The Users Council Representative has the following responsibilities:
See also: Archive of previous year's Liaison meeting agendas and minutes.