Connect provides training and support to its customers in the area of financial services.
USAS - Accounting
--> GAAP/GASB34, Accounts Receivable, USAS DW, FiscWeb, USAS Web
USPS - Payroll / Personnel Software
EMIS - Staff and Financial Reporting
EIS/SAAS - Equipment Inventory, School Fixed Asset Accounting
Tyler Munis - ERP Financial, Payroll, & Human Resources Software
- Connect takes a proactive approach to all clients' needs.
- Assistance is provided in error detection and correction.
- Mass updates to data upon written request.
- Customized forms designed for customers, such as purchase orders, checks, etc.
- Assistance is provided in downloading files/data for PC application usage.
- Specialized documentation written for end users.
- Assistance is provided in installing/using Safari ODBC driver.
- Coordination of group purchases of various forms.
- W2/1099 forms printed for clients.
- Full support of Laser Forms.
- Fiscal Web Reports Online.
- State Software Web Access Tools.
- State Software Web Based Accounting.
- Tyler Munis Software Web Based Accounting, Payroll, Human Resources, and Inventory services.
- Setup procedures with customer's banking institutions for Direct Deposit, Positive Pay banking software, and warrant/payroll clearance account automated reconciliation.
- Submit data on the behalf of the customers to ODJFS and other various taxing entities.
- Provide on-line access to several years of archived financial data.
- Provide microfiche/CD ROM services for any report(s) desired by the customers.
- Provided to the customers on an as needed basis either at Connect's training facilities or at the customer's location.
- Provided with all new updates to software, fiscal year end, calendar year end, EMIS reporting periods and review purposes.
- Additional on-site and one-on-one training provided upon customers request.
- Connect employs a traveling liaison position, which provides the customer with a highly trained substitute for accounting and payroll. This position fills in at the customer's facility upon request.
- Clients are surveyed on their satisfaction and results of those surveys are used to continually improve services.
- Group meetings are held for client feedback and direction.